Add to Technorati Favorites Chinscube: Discovering a New Charity Shop!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Discovering a New Charity Shop!

It's always great when you find these things just when you're out grocery shopping or something mundane like that! On a weekly family trip to an Indian grocery store, I noticed a shop a few doors down that said 'Animal Welfare League'. Suffice to say, my curiousity was already pricked. I went in, and was greeted by two by very pleasant elderly ladies. Looking around the shop, I saw that clothes were not the only things on sale (that also, many of them at $5 an item), there were also books, accessories, and bric-a-brac. However, the store needed a revamping and also lots of re-arranging (having volunteered in a similar Save the Children store, but one that was well-organized). Nevertheless, it warmed my heart to add to my op-shop list a new store with a worthy cause!

No comments: