Add to Technorati Favorites Chinscube: I Wish My Degree Was This Easy To Achieve...

Monday, July 23, 2007

I Wish My Degree Was This Easy To Achieve...

I was highly disturbed today when I heard that the Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, who recently won UK Celebrity Big Brother, is receiving an honourary doctorate from Leeds University in Manchester. She will be henceforth known as Dr. Shilpa Shetty. Well, in my opinion, THIS IS CRAP!!! I'm a medical student, and I study my ass off each year in order to finish my degree, how is it that someone who dances around in skimpy clothes in front of the camera and is a mediocre actress can earn a doctorate without any studying?? Is this what the world is coming to? Why don't we all get on-screen, if that's all it takes to get a degree these days?? I am so sickened at the thought that there is no value left to anything anymore...

No comments: